Can a sub launch a missle underwater?
- Top best answers to the question «Can a sub launch a missle underwater»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can a sub launch a missle underwater?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Can a sub launch a missle underwater»
Submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) are ejected in this manner to the ocean surface from tubes within the submerged vessel.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can a sub launch a missle underwater?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 Why are underwater animals underwater?
because they are
🌊 How do underwater plants survive underwater?
They have cellular adaptations that make it possible for them to get the chemicals they need underwater. Besides trace nutrients that they obtain from soil around their roots, the main needs of a plant is water (H2O, which they are surrounded by) and carbon dioxide (CO2, which readily dissolves in water). The biggest issue for underwater plants is light, so the deeper and less clear the water, the more challenging it is for plant life to exist.
🌊 Why is carla underwater talking underwater on youtube?
- An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: xfecIdJPGv9Xlv-t) Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Can a sub launch a missle underwater?» so you can surely find the answer!
Was colorado underwater?
- About 500,000 years ago—not so long ago in geologic time—the San Luis Valley of south-central Colorado was underwater. Lake Alamosa covered much of the valley, in a cycle of filling and drying as glaciers melted and grew again through many ice ages.
What is underwater?
- 1. situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of water: "there are underwater volcanoes in the region"
- 2. submerged; flooded: "the causeway was under water"
- 3. (of a loan) having a balance that exceeds the current market value of the loan: US "an epidemic of underwater mortgages"
What lives underwater?
Creatures and Plants
Can a human sleep underwater with an underwater supply?
- Yes, a human can sleep underwater with an underwater supply but, will wake up in heaven if no one is there to protect them. A shark won't be giving an invitation to the person to get up or else it will consume him. So, a human can sleep only if another person or a group remains on guard. If,...
Can underwater cameras work underwater and out of water?
Which animals live underwater and how animals live underwater?
animals that live underwater have no legs or arms and has fins and a swimming tail. over 2 million diffent types of animals live in the water!
How do they pass the football underwater in underwater football?
It has a ten tonne weight in it
How long have the underwater pyramids of yonaguni been underwater?
estimates place it at approximately 8,000 BC, or around the last glacial maxiumum
A dog swimming underwater?
- The good news is training your dog to swim underwater is actually surprisingly straightforward. First, you’ll need to get him comfortable in and around the water. That can be achieved with mouth-watering treats and enticing toys. Then you need to motivate him to take the plunge using more tasty treats.
Am i wet underwater?
Water is wet because water is surrounded by other water molecules which is surrounded by itself. The molecules are touching, so water would then be wet, the water molecules are getting each other wet. If you are underwater, you are wet… Your skin has been saturated with water.
Are actors really underwater?
And how do the actors not drown in the process? They're in tanks, usually; they're shot in short bursts; the actors will sometimes have tanks of air to breathe between shots as well. Sometimes they're done in water tanks with divers in attendance. The reverse "wet for dry" is sometimes used for space scenes.
Are all tunnels underwater?
- A tunnel is technically a passage dug entirely underground. Many of the subterranean tubes that we consider tunnels -- subways, sewage and water lines -- are technically conduits because they involve temporarily removing overlying materials.
Are alligators dangerous underwater?
Crocodilians cannot open their mouth underwater - some people believe they are safe as long as the crocodile or alligator remains underwater, but this is absolutely not true… This means that any crocodilian species can open its mouth and bite even when submerged, and the majority of crocodilian attacks occur this way.
Are bullets faster underwater?
- Also, the denser the fluid is, the slower it will get as it moves forward. For instance, the density of water is higher than air, so a bullet will slow down much more quickly in water. A TV show tested this in reality! Mythbusters, a popular Discovery Channel show, tested the ‘bulletproof’ ability of water in one of their episodes.
Are condoms effective underwater?
- In summary, nobody can tell you the effectiveness of using condoms underwater, since condoms are not normally tested under these conditions. But we can say that using a condom underwater is better than using no condom at all. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).
Are hippos born underwater?
- Female hippos isolate themselves to give birth and return within 10–14 days. Baby hippos are born underwater at a weight between 25 and 50 kg (55 and 110 lb) and an average length of around 127 cm (4.17 ft), and must swim to the surface to take their first breaths. A mother typically gives birth to only one calf,...
Are magnets toxic underwater?
Yes, magnets attract to one another underwater. The biggest concern with using neodymium magnets underwater is corrosion. In the presence of moisture, neodymium magnets can rust about as fast as a piece of raw iron… Do not put unprotected magnets into your aquarium!
Are most volcanoes underwater?
More than 70 percent of all volcanic eruptions occur underwater and scientists are in the dark when it comes to understanding underwater volcanoes because the eruptions are cloaked from view by thousands of feet of water.
Are noises louder underwater?
Sound that's generated underwater stays underwater; very little sound passes from water to air… But if you put your head under the water, the sound becomes much louder. You also feel more of a sound when you're underwater. Above the surface, the sound waves only vibrate your eardrum (unless the sound is very loud).
Are objects heavier underwater?
A: When objects are placed in water, their mass does not change. They seem to feel lighter, though, because of buoyancy. Archemedes's principle states that the force pushing on an object under water, is equal to the mass of the water it has pushed out of the way.
Are people lighter underwater?
Kinda-sorta. Since water is a lot denser than air, a force called buoyancy will carry some of a person's weight when submerged.
Are seals underwater animals?
Seals are correctly defined as aquatic mammals, in that they breathe air in the same way as we do, but spend at least half of their lives in water and are able to hold their breath for long periods of time whilst swimming underwater.
Are sounds louder underwater?
Sound travels faster in water compared with air because water particles are packed in more densely. Thus, the energy the sound waves carry is transported faster. This should make the sound appear louder.
Are subs faster underwater?
Yes, as Larry has succinctly pointed out with a neat cross reference, the modern submarine travels faster underwater than on the surface. The use of a single mode of propulsion and a hull form optimised for underwater travel has brought this about.
Are there bubbles underwater?
Water under pressure can hold have a lot more gas dissolved in it, as proven by a can of soda. There is no air bubbles under 10 Km of water. The high pressure would force all the air to be dissolved into the water. Originally Answered: Does the air inside bubbles formed underwater is under pressure?