Top best answers to the question «Can the s9 record underwater»
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9 waterproof in water?
- With IP68, the S9/S9+ are resistant in fresh water to a maximum of depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes and are protected from dust--all without the need for extra cases or covers. Please note: Phone may not perform in all extreme conditions.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can the s9 record underwater?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 How long can you hold your breath underwater record?
22 minutes and 22 secondsIn 2012, German freediver Tom Sietas held his breath underwater for 22 minutes and 22 seconds, besting Dane Stig Severinsen's previous Guinness record by 22 seconds. (Although Guinness still lists Severinsen as the record holder, stating he hyperventilated with oxygen before his attempt for 19 minutes and 30 seconds.)
🌊 What is the record for holding breath underwater?
The world record, set by David Blaine, is 17 minutes and 4.4 seconds.
🌊 What is the record for holding your breath underwater?
- Most of us have seen how long we can hold our breath underwater - but Budimir Šobat (Croatia) had proven he's unrivalled at the skill. On 27 March 2021, he broke the record for the longest time breath held voluntarily (male) with a staggering time of 24 minutes 37.36 seconds. Longest Ever Breath Hold - Guinness World Records
🌊 What is the record for the best underwater visibillity?
Where is the best visibility in the world?
- The Islands of Hawaii are world famous for stellar views — and that reputation continues underwater, thanks to consistently amazing visibility.
🌊 What is the world record for holding breath underwater?
- With the benefit of breathing pure oxygen first, the current Guinness World Record for holding your breath underwater is held by Aleix Segura of Spain at a whopping 24 minutes 3 seconds!
🌊 What is the world record for living underwater?
- Scientists Set World Record for Living Underwater. Prior to this morning, the record was held by Richard Presley, who spent 69 days and 19 minutes in the same “hotel” in 1992, according to Guinness World Records. Presley participated in a NASA experiment to simulate the isolation of living in space and surfaced once his mission was over.
🌊 What is the world record for longest breath underwater?
- Stig Severinsen has written a book called Breatheology which helps people find their 'inner dolphin' - a state of mind to help control breathing underwater. He also holds the record for the longest underwater swim, travelling 500ft (152m 40cm) in just two minutes and 11 seconds.
🌊 What is the world record for staying underwater?
- An underwater diver from Turkey has his own game: he is now lauded as the Guinness World Record holder for the world’s “longest open-water scuba dive”. Diver Cem Karabay stayed underwater along the Northern Coast of Cyprus, a Turkish territory, for a sum total of 142 hours, 42 minutes and 42 seconds.
🌊 What is the world record for underwater swimming?
- The Guinness Book Record for the longest underwater swim is 200m by Tom Sietas (German). This underwater swimming stroke uses a modified breast-stroke with the underwater dolphin kick. Do it as one fluid motion.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can the s9 record underwater?» so you can surely find the answer!What phones can record underwater?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series. Robert Triggs / Android Authority…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. Eric Zeman / Android Authority…
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra. Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority…
- Apple iPhone 12 series. Robert Triggs / Android Authority…
- Oppo Find X3 Pro…
- Sony Xperia 1 III and 5 III…
- OnePlus 9 Pro…
- Google Pixel 5.
- Most of us have seen how long we can hold our breath underwater - but Budimir Šobat (Croatia) had proven he's unrivalled at the skill. On 27 March 2021, he broke the record for the longest time breath held voluntarily (male) with a staggering time of 24 minutes 37.36 seconds.
- The Guinness Book Record for the longest underwater swim is 200m by Tom Sietas (German). This underwater swimming stroke uses a modified breast-stroke with the underwater dolphin kick. Do it as one fluid motion. This is also how to swim underwater without floating up.
- Man Sets World Record for Deepest Underwater Dive. It took Gabr only about 12 minutes to reach the record depth, which he achieved with the help of a specially tagged rope that he pulled along with him from the surface, Guinness World Records officials said in a statement. However, the trip back up to the surface took much longer — about 15 hours.
What is the world record for longest time without water?
- [Oct 11] LOS ANGELES, CA, US--Hungarian escape artist David Merlini has broken the world record for the longest time underwater without air: 10 minutes and 17 seconds without a breath while chained and handcuffed under water in a glass tank.