Video answer: Samsung galaxy s10e / s10 /s10 plus underwater pool testing the ip68 certification, waterproof???
Top best answers to the question «Can you shoot picture underwater with galaxy s10»
Basically you can shoot video underwater, just keep in mind that the IP68 waterproof rating of Samsung Galaxy S10 will only ensure it withstand being submerged in fresh water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes, so don't use it like a GoPro, it will break your pricey phone.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you shoot picture underwater with galaxy s10?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 Can you take an underwater picture with galaxy s8+?
- Can I Take Underwater Pictures With Galaxy S8? Go to choices in Camera setting, click on Timer on to 10 sec and you may burst as much as 3 footage. Once you hit the timer, go underwater till you snap as much as 3 footage. It is so easy. Can You Take Photos Underwater With Samsung S8?
- Can i take pictures underwater with galaxy s7?
- Can i take underwater pictures with galaxy s21?
- Can i take underwater pictures with galaxy s5?
🌊 How to shoot underwater with iphone?
The secret to a great underwater selfie is to switch to your selfie camera before going under. And remain in relatively shallow water so you have plenty of natural light to work with. Now all you have to do is smile and tap the shutter. As with wildlife photos, it's best to take a burst of photos.
- How to take underwater pictures with galaxy s5?
- Can you shoot underwater with a compact camera?
- Can you shoot underwater with only two buttons?
🌊 Can you record underwater with galaxy s8?
Go to options in Camera setting, click Timer on to 10 sec and you can burst up to 3 pictures. Once you hit the timer, go underwater until you snap up to 3 pictures.
- Is it possible to shoot underwater with guns?
- Can u take a picture underwater with iphone 7?
- Can i take pictures underwater with my galaxy s7?
Video answer: Galaxy s10 underwater pool test: video, photos & audio/mic test (does it survive?)
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Can you shoot picture underwater with galaxy s10?» so you can surely find the answer!Can i take pictures underwater with my galaxy s8?
On its “water and dust protection” support page, Sony states: “Do not use the device to take photos while performing any type of activity underwater, including diving or snorkeling.” This function appears to be fully operational on the Galaxy S8, however.Can i take pictures underwater with my galaxy s9?
Yes. Don't be afraid to get wet. The Galaxy S9/S9+ both have an IP68 rating, meaning you don't have to stop texting or taking photos on account of rain.Can i take underwater pictures with galaxy s8 plus?
On its “water and dust protection” support page, Sony states: “Do not use the device to take photos while performing any type of activity underwater, including diving or snorkeling.” ... The IP68 certification that the S8 and S8 Plus have means that the devices will survive in 1.5 metres of water for 30 minutes.Can you take pictures underwater with galaxy note 8?
- Can note 8 take pictures underwater? Yes, the note 8 can take pictures underwater when a samsung note 8 new buy as it's waterproof ability strongest. for a used samsung note 8, as it's water resistance decrease, not recommend using note 8 take pictures underwater directly, recommend using a samsung Galaxy note 8 waterproof case.
U can put your S7 an half our, ( 30 minuts ) into 1.5 meters of water, while putting your phone under water, you able the Sensitive Touchscreen mode and you will be able to make pictures under water. Here's my personal bit of advice. Try not to push your luck by submersing it for too long underwater.
Video answer: Samsung galaxy s10 pro mode: how, why, & when to use itCan you take underwater pictures with a galaxy 9?
Yes. Don't be afraid to get wet. The Galaxy S9/S9+ both have an IP68 rating, meaning you don't have to stop texting or taking photos on account of rain.Can glock shoot underwater?
Is it safe to fire a Glock underwater?
- Glocks are very sturdy, very reliable, and very safe. Glock has performed numerous tests on their weapons, as have independent investigators, they all agree that not only can a Glock fire when wet it can fire underwater. It may not do any damage, but it will fire.
Video answer: How to fix galaxy tab a 10.1 won’t turn on | troubleshooting galaxy tab a 10.1 (2019) no power issueCan guns shoot underwater?
- No, you should never fire a gun underwater. Depending on the type of gun, it is possible to fire underwater. However, there are still many factors to consider in determining how effective a gun will be when shooting underwater.
Should I do it? The biggest reason for heavys when u have tek is that they are able to shoot Rockets. But since u cant shoot them underwater they lose compared to the tek turret.Do glocks shoot underwater?
- Yes! They can. Glocks can fire underwater relatively easily given the circumstances. So long as the rounds are intact they will still fire. Glocks have internal firing systems, not hammers, and this works to their advantage. While Glocks can fire underwater, you may struggle to hit your target with any meaningful accuracy.
Video answer: Samsung galaxy s9 waterproof testDo guns shoot underwater?
- Three Handguns You can Shoot Accurately… Underwater. When discharged underwater, a standard 9mm pistol has a lethal distance of under one yard (depending on the depth of the water) and, knowing gun people (and we’d like to think we do), a wee limitation like this to man’s ability to shoot a gun, simply would not stand.
Can a crossbow be used as a underwater weapon?
- There would be a trememdouse amount of energy lost due to the string and the limbs causing resistance underwater. A crossbow would have a definite advantage over longer conventional bow limbs (more mass/resistance). A compound bow style cam would probably certainly have less drag underwater since the limbs bend just slightly.
“It is extremely, painfully loud to fire a Glock underwater. I fired the Glock once underwater. It was very painful for me shooting the gun and the people that were with us a good distance away felt like the gun went off in their ear,” he says. “You have to understand that water is not compressible like air.”Why shoot in time lapsw mode with gopro underwater?
How does time lapse work on a GoPro?
- Once recording is stopped the camera will automatically compile the frames into a cohesive video clip that you can playback in the GoPro App, on your camera’s touchscreen or LCD BacPac, and on your TV or computer. Capturing your Time Lapse Video footage: Press the top SHUTTER button to begin recording.
Can I take photos underwater with iPhone XS Max/XS/XR?
- So the question is can I take photos underwater with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR? Yes, you can take pictures underwater but above 1 to 2 meter with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR but take care about maximum depth in water.
To take a photo while the Note 8 is underwater, you have to use the volume button as the shutter since the digital shutter button does not work.Can you take an underwater selfie with rge galaxy s8?
How can I take a selfie with my Samsung Galaxy S8?
- The Samsung S8 features many ways to click a selfie and the most evident among them is to tap the heart rate sensor in the rear camera. If you are not satisfied with the added effects of the Samsung Galaxy s8, you can get more by visiting the Samsung Galaxy S8 store where you can download many free and paid camera effects.
- Granted, they aren't designed to go scuba diving with you, but you can at least get in a pool and dip them below the surface to take a photo. The iPhone X can handle being submerged in up to a meter (approximately three feet) of water, whereas you can take your Galaxy S8 five feet under the surface.
Video answer: Samsung galaxy s7 edge - hands-on pro mode tutorial for mscookie112 - tubenoobCan you take pictures underwater with the galaxy s7 edge?
- So, just because the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are water-resistant this time around, doesn't mean that they're any use in the rain, just like every other smartphone or tablet out there. There is, however the ability to take photos underwater using the volume button or some other hardware-based shortcut.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is an amazing phone. Two of its features — a best-in-the-world camera and water resistance — promised a tantalizing possibility: underwater photography… The camera stayed on. So did the screen.