Does anyone live underwater?
- Top best answers to the question «Does anyone live underwater»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does anyone live underwater?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Does anyone live underwater»
- Does anyone live in underwater? Living underwater is actually possible, and you could be moving to an underwater city in the near future. The idea of humans living underwater may not be as crazy as you think. An idea once reserved for video games or science fiction, underwater cities may be a viable solution for humanity in the distant future.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does anyone live underwater?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 Does frogs live underwater?
Frogs can survive underwater for an extended time, but do not live underwater,
- Where does a platypus live underwater?
- Where does the underwater panther live?
- Which animals live underwater and how animals live underwater?
🌊 Does seaweed live underwater?
i depends some seaweed live under water some on rocks but they mostly live near the beach
🌊 How does mermaid man live underwater?
Mermaid Man was “a young, handsome, muscular man” who fell asleep on the beach and was drawn into the ocean by a big wave and then sucked into a raging whirlpool. As he fell to the bottom of the ocean, he was rescued by mermaids who put a special starfish on his nose so he could breathe underwater.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Does anyone live underwater?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can frogs live underwater?
- African dwarf frogs live their entire lives underwater but need to rise to the surface to breathe air because they have lungs and not gills. These frogs are small in size and do not weigh more than a few grams. They vary in color, mostly ranging from olive green to brown with black spots.
Can geckos live underwater?
Can geese live underwater?
No, as geese are birds, they breath air.
Can geraniums live underwater?
No, they will not
Can humans live underwater?
- Humans will live underwater in 100 years' time as the population is squeezed out of cities. A report predicts underground cities and floating neighbours will become commonplace in the next century. Underwater communities will have the benefit of being able to draw free energy from the water currents.
Can lice live underwater?
Type your answer here... yes
Can lions live underwater?
no. Lions do not have the requirements that fish have to live under water. They don't have gills, which enable them from breathing underwater. Therefore, a lion is strictly a land animal. Yes, lions may be able to swim, but never will they live underwater unless mutated in some weird way.
Can slugs live underwater?
Slugs can withstand brief periods of immersion under water, although they drown after several hours.
Can toads live underwater?
I believe... yes it can
Can tomatoes live underwater?
No, they shoud grow, in sunlight, with their leaves and stems in the air and their roots in soil/water. Underwater they would rot.
Can turtles live underwater?
- During those times, water turtles can live underwater for months without access to oxygen, which some researchers believe plays a key role in how turtles’ bodies are able to process the stress of a decades-long lifespan.
Can you live underwater?
Do beavers live underwater?
yes, because they are cool
Do elephants live underwater?
No. Elephants breathe air. They might swim underwater and use their trunks like snorkels to breathe air, but, that is the exception to the rule. Most elephants stay on land and never go more than a few feet into the water.
Do frogs live underwater?
Frogs Do live underwater because as tadpoles and froglets, they live under water until their gills disappear
Do iguanas live underwater?
well not exactly because this acquired heat is important to the iguana because to obtain food the iguana must go into the water.
Do newts live underwater?
- The answer to that is that they can live on both land and water. Some newts are fully aquatic, meaning they live in the water, while others live in and out of the water. Can Newts Breathe Underwater? Even aquatic newts do not breathe underwater.
Do platypuses live underwater?
Platypuses do not live underwater. They usually hold their breath for one to two minutes while they feed underwater, and they are capable of staying underwater for up to eight minutes if undisturbed. However, they live in burrows they dig at the side of riverbanks, above the water level, not below it.
Do snails live underwater?
Which Snails can Live Underwater? Yes, there are many types of freshwater and sea snails that can live underwater! Some of the most common sea snails are the magic cone, common limpet, common whelk, abalone, and common periwinkle. There are also several kinds of freshwater snails, and many of them can be kept as pets!
Do spiders live underwater?
- The spider that is the most impressive swimmer by far is the Diving Bell spider. This kind of spider spends almost all of its life underwater and is found in still freshwater within Europe as well as Asia. It will often spend almost a whole day underwater, only briefly coming above it to gather more air before submersing itself again.
Do terrapins live underwater?
As a cold-blooded reptile the terrapin spends most of its time in the water, coming out only to lay eggs and bask and just like tortoises, they can hibernate in winter. Wild populations of terrapins can be found on the Atlantic coast of the USA, Asia and even here in the UK.
What animals live underwater?
what kind of animals live in the water and information about animals Blue whales, killer whales, fish, dolphins, plankton and many more.
What dinosaurs live underwater?
No known dinosaurs lived underwater, except some types of birds, which are technically dinosaurs. These would include some Hesperornithiformes. Large reptiles that lived in the sea alongside dinosaurs include plesiosaurs, pliosaurs, mosasaurs, and ichthyosaurs.
What plants live underwater?
10 Exotic Underwater Plants
- Kelps. Kelps are seaweeds that grow in nutrient-rich, shallow ocean belts…
- Water Milfoils. This underwater plant is a genus of approximately 69 aquatic plant species…
- The Waterwheel Plant…
- Water Hyacinth…
- Yellow Floating Heart…
Can anyone hear you if you scream underwater?
No you cannot hear outside the water because acuastic conduction property of water is very poor.. water is a bad conductor of sound as water has a great tendency to absorb sound and it does not allow to pass the same.