Does frogs live underwater?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does frogs live underwater?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does frogs live underwater?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 Can frogs live underwater?
- African dwarf frogs live their entire lives underwater but need to rise to the surface to breathe air because they have lungs and not gills. These frogs are small in size and do not weigh more than a few grams. They vary in color, mostly ranging from olive green to brown with black spots.
🌊 Do frogs live underwater?
Frogs Do live underwater because as tadpoles and froglets, they live under water until their gills disappear
- What frogs can only live underwater?
- Do african jumping frogs live only underwater?
- How long can tree frogs live underwater?
🌊 Can frogs live completely underwater?
Yes, frogs have lungs like we do and if their lungs fill with water, they can drown just like us. Frogs can also breathe through their skin… They use their skin to absorb oxygen when underwater, but if there is not enough oxygen in the water, they will drown.
1 other answer
Frogs can survive underwater for an extended time, but do not live underwater,
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Does frogs live underwater?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can frogs hear underwater?
yes, they listen to the fish
Can frogs swim underwater?
No they can't only tadpoles.
Do frogs eat underwater?
Frogs are truly generalist predators—they'll eat just about anything that comes their way in the wild. They'll eat spiders, grasshoppers, butterflies, and just about anything else that fits in their mouth. Aquatic frogs eat a variety of aquatic invertebrates.
Can adult frogs breathe underwater?
yes the do
Can all frogs breathe underwater?
As larvae (tadpoles), all species of amphibian can breathe underwater… Many frogs and toads can even breathe through thick mud during hibernation. Some species of terrestrial amphibian cannot breathe underwater, though they can hold their breath for hours as needed.
Do all frogs breathe underwater?
- So… to answer can frogs breath underwater… Can frogs breathe underwater? Yes, there are two ways that Frogs can breathe underwater. First, when underwater, a Frogs skin is able to absorb oxygen from the water, and from moisture in mud that enables them to breathe.
Do baby frogs breathe underwater?
Many mammals, including humans, breathe using lungs… In their juvenile stage as tadpoles, frogs have gills and live completely underwater, like a fish. As they become frogs, they develop lungs and can breathe air, just like us.
How can frogs see underwater?
The Frog Have An Protection On His Eyes
How do frogs breathe underwater?
frogs breathe through there skins. but the frog has lungs but no ribs! They don't. Frogs can hold their breath for a very long time but they still have to come to the surface to breath air.They don't, they hold their breath like we do, they can just do it a long time. During their tadpole stage, they breathe under water through their skin, using internal gills. When they mature into frogs, they develop lungs and then can only breathe air using their lungs.
How do frogs hear underwater?
A frog's ear has an outside covering which allows the it to protect itself when a frog is underwear, and still allow it to hear what is going on nearby.
How do frogs swim underwater?
They have webbed feet and hands.
What can frogs hear underwater?
They can hear water moving. Frogs can hardly hear anything under water, but some species actually call under water during mating time, like the European species Common Spadefoot or Pelobates fuscus.
What do frogs hear underwater?
they hear noises
Why do frogs see underwater?
So they can see...
Does anyone live underwater?
- Does anyone live in underwater? Living underwater is actually possible, and you could be moving to an underwater city in the near future. The idea of humans living underwater may not be as crazy as you think. An idea once reserved for video games or science fiction, underwater cities may be a viable solution for humanity in the distant future.
Does seaweed live underwater?
i depends some seaweed live under water some on rocks but they mostly live near the beach
Can frogs hold their breath underwater?
Can green tree frogs breathe underwater?
yes they can hold there breath underwater
How long can frogs stay underwater?
time varies between species.
How long can frogs hold breath underwater?
An adult frog can typically hold its breath anywhere between 4 to 7 hours.
How does mermaid man live underwater?
Mermaid Man was “a young, handsome, muscular man” who fell asleep on the beach and was drawn into the ocean by a big wave and then sucked into a raging whirlpool. As he fell to the bottom of the ocean, he was rescued by mermaids who put a special starfish on his nose so he could breathe underwater.
Where does a platypus live underwater?
Platypuses do not, and cannot, live underwater. They need to live on dry land, but they must shelter alongside freshwater sources in order to hunt for food. Platypuses live in long burrows that they dig on the banks of freshwater creeks, rivers, lakes and dams.
Where does the underwater panther live?
On land most likely.
Do frogs breath underwater aswell as above water?
NO. no they do not. -_-