12205 best questions for Ancient underwater
We've collected 12205 best questions in the «Ancient underwater» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Ancient underwater category often ask the following questions:
🌊 Is ancient alexandria underwater?
The ancient underwater ruins of Cleopatra sunk into the sea more than 1500 years ago… The ancient underwater ruins of Cleopatra are found under the Mediterranean sea off the shore of a big Egyptian city called Alexandria. Excavations of the underwater ruins began in 1998.
- Where is the ancient underwater city in japan?
- Are there any underwater ruins of ancient greece?
- Are there any underwater cities in ancient egypt?
🌊 Why is ancient alexandria underwater?
The ancient underwater ruins of Cleopatra sunk into the sea more than 1500 years ago. Historians believe that things like earthquakes and tidal waves caused the downfall of Cleopatra's palace.
- Who is the underwater god of ancient greece called?
- How is the ancient underwater forest so well preserved?
- Which modern iraqi towns or cities would have been underwater during ancient times?
🌊 Are underwater canyons ancient rivers?
Where are the submarine canyons in the ocean?
- Some submarine canyons were carved by rivers that flowed during periods when the sea level was lower, and the continental shelves were exposed. The Hudson Canyon extends 750 kilometers (450 miles) into the Atlantic Ocean, from the mouth of the Hudson River, in the U.S. states of New York and New Jersey.
- What are the release dates for ancient aliens - 2009 underwater worlds 2-3?
- Why are underwater animals underwater?
- How did freediving start in ancient times?
🌊 Where is the ancient underwater city in japan?
There is no Ancient Underwater city in japan.Wathing animated Japanese movies about underwater cities...arent true
- How do underwater plants survive underwater?
- Underwater camera?
- Why doesn't underwater mount have underwater breathing?
🌊 Are there any underwater ruins of ancient greece?
- 1) Ancient Greece: the sunken city of Pavlopetri. The underwater city of Pavlopetri in Greece. Source. Found in the south of modern-day Greece is the sunken city of Pavlopetri. Dating back 5000 years it is now more than four meters underwater and is the first lost city to be found around Greece.
- How much do underwater welders stay underwater?
- What characteristics help underwater plants live underwater?
- How dep underwater is jules underwater hotel?
Video from Ancient underwater
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Ancient underwater» category:
Video answer: Water birth - the easiest way to give birth
Video answer: Natural home birth in water
Video answer: The beautiful home water birth of griffin michael ~4.18.16~ rare caul birth at 5:29 a.m. 8lbs, 2oz
Video answer: Experience the underwater world through the eyes of a free diver | short film showcase
Top 12185 questions from Ancient underwater
We’ve collected for you 12185 similar questions from the «Ancient underwater» category:
A human baby born underwater can live underwater?
- It is true that new born babies can survive under water for a very short while. Till birth babies survive in the amniotic fluid. They hold their breath inside the womb. They do not need to breathe inside the womb because they receive oxygen from the mother through the umbilical code.
How does an underwater suction pipe work underwater?
- Experimentation is usually required to determine the volume of air necessary for maximum eiilciency. the air pressure supplied is relatively unimportant, but it must be at least greater than the pressure at the depth of water in which the excavation is being performed.
How long can an underwater welder stay underwater?
- So, an underwater welder who works on an inland project has to stay underwater for nearly as long as 160 hours per month and 2000 hours per year. Jobs under this category involve occasional weekends so that welders can make it to or from their work sites.
Which is faster underwater swimming or underwater kicking?
- Longer Underwaters Don’t Always Mean Faster Swimming. We know that underwater dolphin kicking is generally faster than on-the-surface swimming. I say generally because: This only applies to swimmers who actually kick faster underwater compared to swimming speed.
Is alcatraz underwater?
Given this high security and the island's location in the cold waters and strong currents of San Francisco Bay, prison operators believed Alcatraz to be escape-proof and America's strongest prison. ... Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|Status||Closed (now a museum)|
Did underwater flop?
The 5 movies that have been the biggest box-office flops of 2020 so far. January was a dumping ground for box-office flops, from "Underwater" to "Dolittle." The latest misfire is 20th Century's "The Call of the Wild," which could lose $50 million, according to Variety.
Was himalayas underwater?The Himalayas were once under water, in an ocean called the Tethys Ocean.
Florida underwater when?
- At any rate, it could even be as early as 2050 when much of the Florida coastline would be underwater, depending on what the results of newer data might say. Flooding would affect Miami, Orlando, Tampa Bay and any other major center touching saltwater. That same fate awaits any coastal residence, regardless of nation or continent.
Why underwater reflection?
What happens to your vision when you go underwater?
- The moment you dive underwater, your vision undergoes a dramatic change. Things start to appear dimmer and you can’t look very far into the distance. The same effect can be observed when you dunk your head into a bucket (large enough to accommodate your head) full of water.
Can amphibians underwater?
As larvae (tadpoles), all species of amphibian can breathe underwater. As they go through metamorphosis, though, some species of amphibian lose their ability to breathe entirely underwater.
What polinates underwater?
- Underwater invertebrates can ferry pollen between flowers, in the same way that bees and other animals pollinate plants on land. Seagrasses provide food and a habitat for everything from microscopic crustaceans to manatees, and stabilise coasts by anchoring sediment with their roots.
Am radio underwater?
Radio signals that travel through air die very rapidly in water. Acoustic signals, or sonar, sent by underwater devices mostly reflect off the surface without ever breaking through. This causes inefficiencies and other issues for a variety of applications, such as ocean exploration and submarine-to-plane communication.
Hotel underwater where?
Jules' Undersea Lodge has to be the ultimate getaway for dive enthusiasts. Based in Key Largo, Florida, it has the world's only dive-in, completely submerged underwater hotel rooms where guests must scuba dive their way to bed.
Cleopatra underwater palace?
Cleopatra’s underwater palace is one of the sites where she may have been buried along with Mark Antony. Of the three proposed crypts where her remains may have been interred, the palace of Antirhodos has been least investigated. Cleopatra ruled Egypt before until it was conquered by the Romans.
Can hear underwater?
Sound that's generated underwater stays underwater; very little sound passes from water to air. When your head is out of the water and you listen to a sound made underwater, you don't hear much… But when you're under water, the sound travels so fast that it reaches both ears at almost the same time.
What is underwater?
- 1. situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of water: "there are underwater volcanoes in the region"
- 2. submerged; flooded: "the causeway was under water"
- 3. (of a loan) having a balance that exceeds the current market value of the loan: US "an epidemic of underwater mortgages"
Was florida underwater?
- Throughout most of its history, Florida has been under water . Portions of the Florida peninsula have been above or below sea level at least four times. As glaciers of ice in the north expanded and melted, the Florida peninsula emerged and submerged.
Underwater mountain chain?
The mid Atlantic ridge is an underwater mountain chain.
Is atlantis underwater?
According to Plato, it sank beneath the ocean 11,000 to 12,000 years ago.
A river underwater?
- The underwater river is formed when the fresh top water meets the exposed salty groundwater. The point where the two waters meet and causes a milky sort of effect is called halocline.The different density levels in the two waters causes them to layer. The result is a breathtaking convergence of two habitats.
Is dwarka underwater?
The modern city of Dwarka, which in Sanskrit means 'Gateway to heaven', is located north-west of the state. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 m (120 ft) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India could be over 9,000 years old.
What animals underwater?
- Shellfish. A lobster out looking for food…
- Fish. Pink anemone fish among a blue anemone patch in the warm, tropical waters of Guam, USA…
- Mammals. Humpback Whale underwater girl diving in tropical water…
- Turtles. Sea turtle under water…
Is tuvalu underwater?
“Tuvalu is a submerged volcano in the middle of the ocean with no shallow shelf to dissipate the waves' energy. Even waves from very distant storms can affect Tuvalu.”
Was texas underwater?
Once upon a time, about 260 million years ago, the land before Texas was not really land at all. In fact, Texas was completely covered by ocean.
Underwater volcanic mountain?
Fastest underwater animal?
Strongest underwater animal?
Is houston underwater?
Since Houston isn't a coastal city, it's unlikely to be wiped out by sea-level rise alone. But an increase in storms and hurricanes — combined with its low elevation and sinking terrain — could cause parts of the city to be underwater frequently in the future.
Is portugal underwater?
Portugal is located on the western coast of the Iberian Peninsula and plateau, that divides the inland Mediterranean Sea from the Atlantic Ocean. It is located on the Atlantic coast of this plateau and crossed by several rivers which have their origin in Spain.
An underwater volcano?
Was colorado underwater?
- About 500,000 years ago—not so long ago in geologic time—the San Luis Valley of south-central Colorado was underwater. Lake Alamosa covered much of the valley, in a cycle of filling and drying as glaciers melted and grew again through many ice ages.
Illinois underwater bird?
There is no underwater bird specified for Illinois. The official bird of Illinois is the cardinal.
What lives underwater?
Creatures and Plants
Is underwater scary?
This is a monster movie that's meant to scare you -- and it definitely does. But while you can expect deaths (including people imploding inside deep sea suits), near-constant peril, and lots of tense moments, nothing is especially graphic.
What grows underwater?
Seaweed, rice, kelp, fish, plants, & algea (just to name a few)
Can underwater snails?
Most aquatic snails are great at getting rid of algae and consuming uneaten food, dead plant matter and other detritus that accumulates in the aquarium… Their bright colors, intricate patterns and unusual shapes make several snail species ideal candidates for aquariums of all types and sizes.
Can underwater cameras work underwater and out of water?
How are underwater acoustic recorders used in underwater construction?
- We work with you to identify the best instrument for your application, whether it is recording ambient sound on a coral reef or the intense sounds from underwater construction. Each recorder has a hydrophone for capturing underwater sounds as electrical signals and a datalogger that stores the sounds on flash memory.
Can a human sleep underwater with an underwater supply?
- Yes, a human can sleep underwater with an underwater supply but, will wake up in heaven if no one is there to protect them. A shark won't be giving an invitation to the person to get up or else it will consume him. So, a human can sleep only if another person or a group remains on guard. If,...
Which animals live underwater and how animals live underwater?
animals that live underwater have no legs or arms and has fins and a swimming tail. over 2 million diffent types of animals live in the water!
How long have the underwater pyramids of yonaguni been underwater?
estimates place it at approximately 8,000 BC, or around the last glacial maxiumum
How do they pass the football underwater in underwater football?
It has a ten tonne weight in it
Which is better an underwater pistol or an underwater rifle?
- Underwater rifles are more powerful than underwater pistols and more accurate out of water, but underwater pistols can be manipulated more easily underwater. Among the many engineering challenges in designing underwater firearms is that of developing a weapon which can be effective both underwater and out of water.
What did people use to scuba dive in ancient greece?
- In early Greece and Rome, people used to swim or dive while holding their breath or by using makeshift breathing apparatuses like hollow plant stems. This was commonly practiced during combat or while gathering food and materials from the ocean.
Can penquins breathe underwater?
no but they can hold their breathe for long periods of time
Who can fly underwater?
Atlantic Puffins truly are remarkable birds. Puffins can swim underwater and fly in the air. They have evolved their high speed wings and their rudder like webbed feet enabling them to swim efficiently underwater, where they catch small fish including herring and sand eel.
Underwater monsters are real?
Hundreds of years ago, European sailors told of a sea monster called the kraken that could toss ships into the air with its many long arms. Today we know sea monsters aren't real--but a living sea animal, the giant squid, has 10 arms and can grow longer than a school bus.
Can fleas breathe underwater?
- Fleas have this ability to survive underwater. By dissolving the grease bubble you allow water to get to the flea and they drown. Fleas are also very soft bodied. They DO have an exoskeleton that allows them protection, but soaps dissolve this and then they cannot breathe.
Do toads hibernate underwater?
How submarines see underwater?
- When on the surface, a sophisticated global positioning system (GPS) accurately determines latitude and longitude, but this system cannot work when the submarine is submerged. Underwater, the submarine uses inertial guidance systems (electric, mechanical) that keep track of the ship's motion from a fixed starting point by using gyroscopes.