12400 best questions for Bubbles underwater
We've collected 12400 best questions in the «Bubbles underwater» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Bubbles underwater category often ask the following questions:
🌊 Are there bubbles underwater?
Water under pressure can hold have a lot more gas dissolved in it, as proven by a can of soda. There is no air bubbles under 10 Km of water. The high pressure would force all the air to be dissolved into the water. Originally Answered: Does the air inside bubbles formed underwater is under pressure?
- How to make bubbles underwater?
- How can some bubbles pop underwater?
- Why do plants make bubbles underwater?
🌊 What are bubbles underwater?
A bubble is a globule of one substance in another, usually gas in a liquid. Due to the Marangoni effect, bubbles may remain intact when they reach the surface of the immersive substance.
- Can you blow soap bubbles underwater?
- Why does wires underwater cause bubbles?
- Can you breathe air bubbles underwater?
🌊 How are bubbles made underwater?
Since water is pretty heavy, gravity pulls it downwards. So the water that's above the bubble gets pulled down to the bottom, just like if you were to dump a bucket of water on the ground. Once all of the water is pulled down as far as it can go, the bubble's made it all the way to the top.
- How do you blow bubbles underwater?
- How do air bubbles underwater work?
- Are there bubbles in an underwater explosion?
🌊 How to make bubbles underwater?
How do you make a bubble ring underwater?
- The water around the air moves in a poloidal field propelling the bubble forward or upward. There are several different ways to make bubble rings underwater. The most common is blowing a bubble ring as this can also be achieved when snorkeling or freediving.
- Can you breathe underwater using air bubbles?
- How do you spell sound of bubbles underwater?
- How to make air bubbles underwater in mc?
🌊 How can some bubbles pop underwater?
These bubbles in my fish tank don't float to the top. They flow with the water and then 'pop' before reaching the surface. I couldn't believe my eyes. They popped and whatever was inside just vanished. I really don't know how to explain it further because it's so weird. One thing I could possibly see as a reason is that the bubbles are actually oil bubbles filled with water.
- Why do bubbles form on my fingers underwater?
- Is it possible to breathe underwater with air bubbles?
- Which is harder to tame sarco or underwater bubbles?
Video from Bubbles underwater
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Bubbles underwater» category:
Video answer: Water birth - the easiest way to give birth
Video answer: Natural home birth in water
Video answer: The beautiful home water birth of griffin michael ~4.18.16~ rare caul birth at 5:29 a.m. 8lbs, 2oz
Video answer: Experience the underwater world through the eyes of a free diver | short film showcase
Top 12380 questions from Bubbles underwater
We’ve collected for you 12380 similar questions from the «Bubbles underwater» category:
How does an object moving fast underwater create air bubbles?
Physical principle. Cavitation is the formation of vapour bubbles in liquid caused by flow around an object. Bubbles form when water accelerates around sharp corners and the pressure drops below the vapour pressure… It equals local pressure minus vapour pressure, divided by dynamic pressure.
Do air bubbles around an underwater gasket indicate a leak?
If you see air bubbles in the water in the return line when the pump is running, this indicates a leak in the suction line. Likewise, air bubbles in the return line may also be the result of blockages in the suction line. Carefully inspect all connections, seals, gaskets and o-rings.
Why nitrogin bubbles in scuba diving?
This is because you dive, and because of Boyle's and Gay-Lussac's law, your blood basically takes in the nitrogen gas like carbonated water. Boyle's law causes gases to have impartial pressures, and so you would absorb oxygen instead of nitrogen because of the impartial pressures of gases.
What gas do bubbles contain if there is an experiment wether pondweed still has as much photosynthesis underwater?
Carbon Dioxide :)
Why are there bubbles in the diving pool?
- Underneath the water a ‘bubbler’ is installed on the pool floor to provide a compressed air cushion of bubbles to protect the divers from injury. As you’d expect, there are also minimum requirements for how deep an Olympic diving pool needs to be. For the 3-meter springboard, FINA requires a minimum depth of 3.7 metres.
What causes a scuba diver to see bubbles?
- The gas dissolved in the water at high-pressure comes out of the liquid when the pressure is released, and we see it as bubbles. If a SCUBA diver stays under water, say at a depth of 100 feet (about 30 meters), for a certain period of time, some amount of nitrogen from the air will dissolve in the water in his or her body.
Why do they have bubbles in diving pools?
Answer: Compressed air is released underneath an embedded or portable diffuser system located on the pool well floor. The rising bubbles soften the water landing for divers throwing new dives. The softened water reduces the surface tension and allows the diver to safely enter the water without injuring him/herself.
Where to dive in volcanic bubbles in dominica?
- Champagne Reef is best known for experiencing the volcanic bubbles and there is a dive center right at the waterfront. Ready for a dive at Champagne reef in Dominica! Champagne Reef is part of the Soufriere Scotts Head Marine Reserve, one of the three marine parks of Dominica, the Nature Island of the Caribbean.
How do you scuba dive and not create bubbles?
The Marines have a special kind of SCUBA system (called a re-breather) that recycles the air for them, which prevents the bubbles from being seen from enemy sights. In recreational diving however, we only have a semi-closed re-breather, which partially recycles the air. It does not completely eliminate the bubbles, but it reduces them.
What do scuba divers use so there air bubbles wont show?
There is a device called a rebreather that can be used by scuba divers. Under normal breathing no bubbles are emitted from a closed loop rebreather. Rebreathers work by allowing the diver to breathe out into a bag called a counter-lung. This can then be breathed in again. If you tried this at home with a bag, you would quickly pass out because you would either use up the oxygen in the bag or get poisoned by the carbon dioxide level increasing. To stop this, rebreathers have chemical scrubbers to remove carbon dioxide and inject a bit of oxygen every now and again. The way that oxygen is added depends on the type of rebreather and model. When coming from depth to shallower water, all rebreathers need to give off excess gas as the pressure reduces and the gas expands. Not having bubbles is handy for covert diving but is also useful for underwater photography and video work as they are quieter and don't scare off the marine wild life so much.rebreather
Why are underwater animals underwater?
because they are
When you dive into the water do the bubbles carry you to the surface?
No but they give you added buoyancy.
How do underwater plants survive underwater?
They have cellular adaptations that make it possible for them to get the chemicals they need underwater. Besides trace nutrients that they obtain from soil around their roots, the main needs of a plant is water (H2O, which they are surrounded by) and carbon dioxide (CO2, which readily dissolves in water). The biggest issue for underwater plants is light, so the deeper and less clear the water, the more challenging it is for plant life to exist.
When looking to purchase an underwater camera, avoid cameras that focus specifically on the depths to which you can go with it. You might end up paying for a good case but not a very good camera. Check the specifications for motion control as you will be moving around a lot underwater when trying to take a picture. Ask photographers what cameras they use for underwater purposes, and try to find the best deals on what they suggest, or check out the photoblogs of underwater photographers to find out what kinds of cameras they use. When you have a model in mind, research it thoroughly using Consumer Reports or Amazon reviews, and find a price that fits with your budget.
Why doesn't underwater mount have underwater breathing?
Why do we need an underwater breathing device?
- One day, we might use these sci-fi-looking underwater breathing apparatuses not just for recreation, but possibly survival. No one knows for sure when the time will come, but the day of heavy tanks and scuba gear might be ending and a new era of underwater exploration just around the corner.
How much do underwater welders stay underwater?
How much do underwater welders get paid?
- The salary for an underwater welder can range from $100,000 to $200,000 each year, according to the American Welding Society. Most underwater welders work on a project-by-project basis and have salaries that depend largely on how much work is available.
What characteristics help underwater plants live underwater?
Plants have the ability to absorb carbon dioxide that is dissolved in the water.
How dep underwater is jules underwater hotel?
- Jules' Undersea Lodge is an American hotel located in Key Largo, Florida and is the only underwater hotel in the United States. It is 30 feet (9 m) deep on the ocean floor and guests have to scuba dive to get to their rooms. Subsequently, question is, is there a underwater hotel?
Can a baby born underwater live underwater?
Babies born underwater (a water birth) can survive for several seconds underwater, getting oxygen through the umbilical cord. Almost as soon as they break the surface, they start breathing with lungs.
When a scuba diver dives into water why are the gas bubbles they release always spherical?
The gas bubbles exhaled by a SCUBA diver are always spherical for two reasons: the gas molecules are pushing outward from the bubble in all directions with the same amount of force. In addition, the water outside the gas bubble is squeezing the bubble inward in all directions with the same amount of force.
Why is carla underwater talking underwater on youtube?
- An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: xfecIdJPGv9Xlv-t) Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information.
A human baby born underwater can live underwater?
- It is true that new born babies can survive under water for a very short while. Till birth babies survive in the amniotic fluid. They hold their breath inside the womb. They do not need to breathe inside the womb because they receive oxygen from the mother through the umbilical code.
How does an underwater suction pipe work underwater?
- Experimentation is usually required to determine the volume of air necessary for maximum eiilciency. the air pressure supplied is relatively unimportant, but it must be at least greater than the pressure at the depth of water in which the excavation is being performed.
How long can an underwater welder stay underwater?
- So, an underwater welder who works on an inland project has to stay underwater for nearly as long as 160 hours per month and 2000 hours per year. Jobs under this category involve occasional weekends so that welders can make it to or from their work sites.
Which is faster underwater swimming or underwater kicking?
- Longer Underwaters Don’t Always Mean Faster Swimming. We know that underwater dolphin kicking is generally faster than on-the-surface swimming. I say generally because: This only applies to swimmers who actually kick faster underwater compared to swimming speed.
Is alcatraz underwater?
Given this high security and the island's location in the cold waters and strong currents of San Francisco Bay, prison operators believed Alcatraz to be escape-proof and America's strongest prison. ... Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|Status||Closed (now a museum)|
Did underwater flop?
The 5 movies that have been the biggest box-office flops of 2020 so far. January was a dumping ground for box-office flops, from "Underwater" to "Dolittle." The latest misfire is 20th Century's "The Call of the Wild," which could lose $50 million, according to Variety.
Was himalayas underwater?The Himalayas were once under water, in an ocean called the Tethys Ocean.
Florida underwater when?
- At any rate, it could even be as early as 2050 when much of the Florida coastline would be underwater, depending on what the results of newer data might say. Flooding would affect Miami, Orlando, Tampa Bay and any other major center touching saltwater. That same fate awaits any coastal residence, regardless of nation or continent.
Why underwater reflection?
What happens to your vision when you go underwater?
- The moment you dive underwater, your vision undergoes a dramatic change. Things start to appear dimmer and you can’t look very far into the distance. The same effect can be observed when you dunk your head into a bucket (large enough to accommodate your head) full of water.
Can amphibians underwater?
As larvae (tadpoles), all species of amphibian can breathe underwater. As they go through metamorphosis, though, some species of amphibian lose their ability to breathe entirely underwater.
What polinates underwater?
- Underwater invertebrates can ferry pollen between flowers, in the same way that bees and other animals pollinate plants on land. Seagrasses provide food and a habitat for everything from microscopic crustaceans to manatees, and stabilise coasts by anchoring sediment with their roots.
Am radio underwater?
Radio signals that travel through air die very rapidly in water. Acoustic signals, or sonar, sent by underwater devices mostly reflect off the surface without ever breaking through. This causes inefficiencies and other issues for a variety of applications, such as ocean exploration and submarine-to-plane communication.
Hotel underwater where?
Jules' Undersea Lodge has to be the ultimate getaway for dive enthusiasts. Based in Key Largo, Florida, it has the world's only dive-in, completely submerged underwater hotel rooms where guests must scuba dive their way to bed.
Cleopatra underwater palace?
Cleopatra’s underwater palace is one of the sites where she may have been buried along with Mark Antony. Of the three proposed crypts where her remains may have been interred, the palace of Antirhodos has been least investigated. Cleopatra ruled Egypt before until it was conquered by the Romans.
Can hear underwater?
Sound that's generated underwater stays underwater; very little sound passes from water to air. When your head is out of the water and you listen to a sound made underwater, you don't hear much… But when you're under water, the sound travels so fast that it reaches both ears at almost the same time.
What is underwater?
- 1. situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of water: "there are underwater volcanoes in the region"
- 2. submerged; flooded: "the causeway was under water"
- 3. (of a loan) having a balance that exceeds the current market value of the loan: US "an epidemic of underwater mortgages"
Was florida underwater?
- Throughout most of its history, Florida has been under water . Portions of the Florida peninsula have been above or below sea level at least four times. As glaciers of ice in the north expanded and melted, the Florida peninsula emerged and submerged.
Underwater mountain chain?
The mid Atlantic ridge is an underwater mountain chain.
Is atlantis underwater?
According to Plato, it sank beneath the ocean 11,000 to 12,000 years ago.
A river underwater?
- The underwater river is formed when the fresh top water meets the exposed salty groundwater. The point where the two waters meet and causes a milky sort of effect is called halocline.The different density levels in the two waters causes them to layer. The result is a breathtaking convergence of two habitats.
Is dwarka underwater?
The modern city of Dwarka, which in Sanskrit means 'Gateway to heaven', is located north-west of the state. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 m (120 ft) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India could be over 9,000 years old.
What animals underwater?
- Shellfish. A lobster out looking for food…
- Fish. Pink anemone fish among a blue anemone patch in the warm, tropical waters of Guam, USA…
- Mammals. Humpback Whale underwater girl diving in tropical water…
- Turtles. Sea turtle under water…
Is tuvalu underwater?
“Tuvalu is a submerged volcano in the middle of the ocean with no shallow shelf to dissipate the waves' energy. Even waves from very distant storms can affect Tuvalu.”
Was texas underwater?
Once upon a time, about 260 million years ago, the land before Texas was not really land at all. In fact, Texas was completely covered by ocean.
Underwater volcanic mountain?
Fastest underwater animal?
Strongest underwater animal?
Is houston underwater?
Since Houston isn't a coastal city, it's unlikely to be wiped out by sea-level rise alone. But an increase in storms and hurricanes — combined with its low elevation and sinking terrain — could cause parts of the city to be underwater frequently in the future.
Is portugal underwater?
Portugal is located on the western coast of the Iberian Peninsula and plateau, that divides the inland Mediterranean Sea from the Atlantic Ocean. It is located on the Atlantic coast of this plateau and crossed by several rivers which have their origin in Spain.