Concept flying submarine
504 best questions for Concept flying submarine
We've collected 504 best questions in the «Concept flying submarine» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Concept flying submarine
- Top 484 questions for Concept flying submarine
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Concept flying submarine category often ask the following questions:
🌊 What kind of submarine is a tourist submarine?
- The submarine provides a panoramic view of the underwater world for all passengers, through large-diameter viewports. SPT16 T-SUB (Tourist Submarine) is a medium-size multi-passenger tourist submarine, designed for the underwater leisure market.
- Which is faster a submarine or a surface submarine?
- Which is better a nuclear submarine or a diesel submarine?
- Why submarine were made?
🌊 Are submarine real?
A submarine (or sub) is a watercraft capable of independent operation underwater. It differs from a submersible, which has more limited underwater capability… Submarines were first widely used during World War I (1914–1918), and are now used in many navies large and small.
🌊 Vereses yellow submarine?
In the town where I was born, Lived a man who sailed to sea, And he told us of his life, In the land of submarines, So we sailed on to the sun, Till we found the sea green, And we lived beneath the waves, In our yellow submarine, We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. And our friends are all aboard, Many more of them live next door, And the band begins to play. (Trumpets play) We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. (Full speed ahead, Mr. Barkley, full speed ahead! Full speed over here, sir! All together! All together! Aye, aye, sir, fire! Captain! Captain!) As we live a life of ease(life of ease) Every one of us(every one of us) has all we need,(has all we need) Sky of blue,(sky of blue) and sea green,(sea of green) In our yellow(In our yellow) submarine.(submarine) ( Haha! ) We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. (fading) We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, We all live in yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. Written by Lennon-McCartney sung by Ringo Starr Length 2:38
🌊 Which is faster a submarine or a surface submarine?
- However, U.S. nuclear-powered submarines can go faster than 23 miles per hour, which is 37 kilometers per hour or 20 knots (nautical miles per hour) underwater. Why Can a Submarine Go Faster Underwater than on the Surface?
🌊 Which is better a nuclear submarine or a diesel submarine?
- A nuclear submarine is a submarine powered by a nuclear reactor. The performance advantages of nuclear submarines over "conventional" (typically diesel-electric) submarines are considerable. Nuclear propulsion, being completely independent of air, frees the submarine from the need to surface frequently, as is necessary for conventional submarines.
Top video from Concept flying submarine
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Concept flying submarine» category:
Video answer: Google earth dictation system | what is submarine cables? #sundarpichai
Video answer: Telecommunications: how are subsea cables keeping our world connected?
Video answer: Are sfp dac cables fire resistant? | lszh vs. pvc cable jacket | beyondtech
Video answer: Shark bites fiber optic cables undersea
Top 484 questions from Concept flying submarine
We’ve collected for you 484 similar questions from the «Concept flying submarine» category:
What is a submarine drone?
- Anti-submarine drones are Unmanned surface vehicles designed to stalk and hunt submarines. They are an emerging technology with a prototype ACTUV being designed by DARPA as a potentially smaller, more efficient Anti-submarine warfare capability for the United States Navy.
Can a submarine shoot underwater?
As regards torpedoes or missiles, yes, the submarine has weapons that can be launched underwater.
What power a submarine underwater?
Either a nuclear reactor or batteries.
How do you spell submarine?
That is the correct spelling for "submarine" (underwater, or underwater vehicle).
Which submarine can go deepest?
Victor Vescovo set a new deep-diving record and is the first human to make multiple dives, solo, to its depths in the DSV Limiting Factor (Triton 36000/2 model submersible) the world's deepest diving, currently operational submarine.
Are submarine cables still used?
Today, there are around 380 underwater cables in operation around the world, spanning a length of over 1.2 million kilometers (745,645 miles)… Yet as the internet has become more mobile and wireless, the amount of data traveling across undersea cables has increased exponentially.
How are submarine fan made?
Abyssal Fans, also known as deep-sea fans, underwater deltas, and submarine fans, are underwater structures that look like deltas formed at the end of many large rivers, such as the Nile or Mississippi Rivers. Abyssal fans are also thought of as an underwater version of alluvial fans.
How deep are submarine pipelines?
For both anchoring methods: when the anchor weight of the ship is between 3 and 8 tons, the required effective burial depth of the submarine pipelines is between 1 and 2.2 m; when the anchor weight of the ship is between 8 and 12 tons, the required effective burial depth of the submarine pipelines is between 1.9 and ...
Can a submarine explode underwater?
An underwater explosion is an obvious potential threat to a nearby submarine as consequent strong shock waves can lead to the structural failure of the submarine hull. However, explosions are not the only sources of such shock waves.
When was yellow submarine realist?
Yellow submarine was released in 1966
How long is yellow submarine?
Yellow Submarine goes for 2 minutes and 41 seconds.
What is the alvin submarine?
- Alvin is a 3-person research submarine that takes scientists deep into the ocean. Since its launch in 1964, the Alvin has taken more than 2,500 scientists, engineers and observers to visit the floor of the deep sea.
Which fuel is used in submarine?
Modern submarines (depending on type) use nuclear fuel for their reactors, plus a tank of diesel fuel that acts as both reactor shielding and fuel supply for the backup diesel generator. Diesel-Electric submarines use strictly diesel fuel.
Which submarine can go the deepest?
The Chinese submersible Fendouzhe just reached one of the deepest spots on the planet, reaching a dizzying (and dark) depth of 35,791 feet (10,909 meters), according to a state-run news agency.
How deep a submarine can go?
- Deep-sea submarines go much deeper than submarines in service with the Navy. Although the Navy classifies its exact depths, it revealed that a Naval submarine will submerge greater than 800 feet, but less than deep-sea submarines.
Can a submarine survive a tsunami?
Submarines are relatively unaffected by weather or tsunamis when submerged in deep open waters. Once a submarine is deep enough the conditions on the surface are not felt. Large enough waves can cause a submarine to be pulled (sucked) up to the surface.
What is the newest us submarine?
- The $2.6 billion USS South Dakota (SSN 790), seen here in a photo illustration, is the newest, most-advanced addition to the US Navy's Virginia-class fleet of nuclear-powered, fast-attack submarines. The South Dakota was commissioned in February 2019 as the Navy's 17th Virginia-class submarine; the Navy hopes to have 66 Virginia-class subs by 2048.
What is the fastest nuclear submarine?
- World’s fastest submarine goes under. The legendary Russian K-222 nuclear submarine – known as Papa in the West – is being scrapped. Commissioned in December 1969, the K-222 could travel at 44.7 knots – that’s over 80 kph. Armed with 10 anti-ship cruise missiles, it was designed to destroy aircraft carriers.
What is the most dangerous submarine?
- Nr.1 Seawolf class (USA) ...
- Nr.2 Virginia class (USA) ...
- Nr.3 Astute class (United Kingdom) ...
- Nr.4 Graney class (Russia) ...
- Nr.5 Sierra II class (Russia) ...
- Nr.6 Improved Los Angeles class (USA) ...
- Nr.7 Akula class (Russia) ...
- Nr.8 Soryu class (Japan)
What is the antonym for submarine?
Seeing how submarines are designed to move underwater, the antonym that makes the most sense would be airplane.
What compound words desribe a submarine?
What submarine can go the deepest?
- The deepest-diving large, military-style submarine was the Soviet submarine K-278 Komsomolets, with a hull made of titanium , making it very expensive, but able to withstand significantly deeper dives than the best submarines made of high-grade steel, like American nuclear submarines.
Can you escape a sinking submarine?
There are two options available for the crew of a submerged disabled submarine (DISSUB); escape or rescue. Escape is the process where the DISSUB's crew leaves the boat and reaches the surface without external assistance; while rescue is undertaken by outside parties who remove the trapped crew from the submarine.
What does rov submarine stand for?
ROV stands for "Remote Operated Vehicle". ROV's are not submarines by definition, since they are robots controlled by tether, by an operator stationed on a support vessel.
When was the fist submarine made?
The first Submarine was made by Cornelius Jacobszoon Drebbel, a Dutch Engineer in 1620. Otherwise, the first military submarine was made in 1775, designed by David Bushell.
Does gps work in a submarine?
Light does not penetrate very far into the ocean, so submarines must navigate through the water virtually blind. When on the surface, a sophisticated global positioning system (GPS) accurately determines latitude and longitude, but this system cannot work when the submarine is submerged…
What is the largest submarine cable?
SEA-ME-WE3 or South-East Asia - Middle East - Western Europe 3 is an optical submarine telecommunications cable linking those regions and is the longest in the world.
Can you smoke on a submarine?
Smoking was prohibited on submarines for health reasons, not just for smokers but for the entire crew who were constantly exposed to their second-hand smoke in the closed atmosphere of the submarine. Being smoke-free also lessened the load on the atmosphere control systems.
Material used to build first submarine?
Wood was used to make the first submarine
Longest a submarine can stay underwater?
Submarines have one of the widest ranges of types and capabilities of any vessel. They range from small autonomous examples and one- or two-person subs that operate for a few hours to vessels that can remain submerged for six months—such as the Russian Typhoon class, the biggest submarines ever built.
Is the u.s.tapping into submarine cables?
- Washington is reportedly plenty worried about this fact, but can’t exactly get on its high horse about this activity, as U.S. submarines actually pioneered the art of tapping into submarine cables decades earlier.
How does a submarine go underwater?
Submarines float on the surface by using ballast tanks full of air. There are valves at the top of the ballast tanks that are opened when it's time for the submarine to submerge. As the air escapes, seawater comes in a the bottom of the tank. It makes the sub heavier, and then it submerges.
What was another name for submarine?
underwater craft, submersible, U-boat
Where is the submarine in emerald?
you have to use surf and go to sootopolis city from lilycove. then dive down and find the underwater cave.
Where is the sunken submarine ff7?
The sunken submarine is located just south of Costa del Sol and just to the east of Gold Saucer. An interesting note is that Emerald Weapon has a number of random locations that it can appear when you submerge the Shinra Sub.
How was the submarine thought up?
Necessity is the mother of invention. Men thought that if they could go unseen, then they could strike deadlier blows upon their enemies. Unseen meant underwater, so they devised underwater machines (subs).
Was the submarine turtle ever patented?
No - the Turtle was invented during the Revolutionary War, and as such, the United States as a country (and patents) did not exist at that time. The first submarine to use patented designs was the SS-1, the U.S. Navy's first Diesel-Electric submarine, designed and built by John P. Holland.
How far can a submarine travel?
A nuclear submarine is only limited by food it can travel as long as there foods
Is a u boat a submarine?
Yes, an underwater boat (u-boat) is a German made submarine.
How fast can a submarine go?
USA. nuclear powered submarines can go faster than 25 knots (nautical miles per hour) underwater.
How thick is a submarine hull?
Making the hull. 4 Steel plates, approximately 2-3 in (5.1-7.6 cm) thick, are obtained from steel manufacturers. These plates are cut to the proper size with acetylene torches. 5 The cut steel plates are moved between large metal rollers under tons of pressure.
What is russia's most advanced submarine?
Although it is believed to be Russia's most advanced and expensive submarine class ever, the original Yasen design comes from the latter days of the Cold War. Since its start, the Yasen program has been beset by delays and setbacks.
How deep can a submarine go?
A nuclear submarine can dive to a depth of about 300m. This one is larger than the research vessel Atlantis and has a crew of 134. The average depth of the Caribbean Sea is 2,200 meters, or about 1.3 miles. The average depth of the world's oceans is 3,790 meters, or 12,400 feet, or 2 1⁄3 miles.
What submarine has gone the deepest?
Trieste is a Swiss-designed, Italian-built deep-diving research bathyscaphe which reached a record depth of about 10,911 metres (35,797 ft) in the Challenger Deep of the Mariana Trench near Guam in the Pacific.
Is nuclear submarine a nuclear energy?
It is indeed.
What is a submarine missile called?
In the American submarine force their are two types of missiles:
- Tomahawk® Land Attack Missile (TLAM)
- Sea-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) A multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) warhead is what is deployed on a SLBM. The TLAM can carry a conventional warhead or a single nuclear warhead.
What are weapons of nuclear submarine?
Modern submarines carry a wide variety of weapons. An example of a U.S. Navy Fast-Attack Submarine weapons capability includes: Homing Torpedoes (Active and Passive Sonar) Tomahawk Land-Attack Missile (Conventional and Nuclear) Tomahawk Anti-Ship Missile Harpoon Anti-Ship Missile Mines Ballistic Missile submarines can carry those weapons as well, but their primary mission is Nuclear Deterrence, and as such their main weapons are Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles (SLBM's).
Are submarine cables damaging the environment?
Despite the small physical size of optical cable activities, such as surveying of cable routes, laying, protecting and repairing submarine cables may cause pollution or harmful changes to the marine environment.
Can a submarine break through ice?
Surfacing a submarine through thick sea ice is no easy feat… When that fails, careful maneuvering is needed so that the submarine can break through up to 9 feet (2.5 m) of sea ice.
Can a submarine survive a hurricane?
Normally, a submerged submarine will not rock with the motion of the waves on the surface. It is only in the most violent hurricanes and cyclones that wave motion reaches as much as 400 feet below the surface. In these conditions, submarines can take a five to ten-degree roll.