Video answer: Galaxy s7 submerged underwater for 2 hours: will i be sad?
Top best answers to the question «What galaxy phone can go underwater»
The Samsung Galaxy S9, like many from the Galaxy range, has an IP68 water resistant rating and this is something that is often highlighted in the reviews of the phone as being impressive when compared to rival handsets.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What galaxy phone can go underwater?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 Can galaxy s8 go underwater?
- Galaxy S8/S8+ are IP68 Rated devices IP68 rating means complete protection from dust ingress, and temporary immersion in up to 1.5 metre of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Please use caution not to immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.
- Can galaxy s8 take pictures underwater?
- Can galaxy s8 take underwater photos?
- Can galaxy s9 take pictures underwater?
🌊 Can samsung galaxy go underwater?
All models of Samsung Galaxy phone dating back to the S7, and including newer models such as the S10 and S20 models, have the same IP68 rating — meaning these phones can withstand being submerged in up to 1.5 meters, or nearly five feet, of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Can my galaxy s7 go underwater?
- Can samsung galaxy s10 go underwater?
- Can samsung galaxy s7 go underwater?
🌊 Can galaxy note 8 work underwater?
Is it safe to swim in sea water with a note 8?
- Similarly, salt/sea water is a strict no-no. Do NOT take your Galaxy Note 8 with you to the beach for swimming thinking it will emerge unscathed. Sea water can cause a lot of damage to water resistant devices.
- Can samsung galaxy s9 go underwater?
- Can the galaxy s5 go underwater?
- Can the galaxy s7 go underwater?
Video answer: Galaxy s10 underwater pool test: video, photos & audio/mic test (does it survive?)
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What galaxy phone can go underwater?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you use galaxy s8 underwater?
Galaxy S8/S8+ are IP68 Rated devices IP68 rating means complete protection from dust ingress, and temporary immersion in up to 1.5 metre of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Please use caution not to immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.Can you use galaxy s9 underwater?
With IP68, the S9/S9+ are resistant in fresh water to a maximum of depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes and are protected from dust--all without the need for extra cases or covers… The touchscreen and other features may not work properly while the device is in water.Samsung galaxy s8 can go underwater?
Galaxy S8/S8+ are IP68 Rated devices IP68 rating means complete protection from dust ingress, and temporary immersion in up to 1.5 metre of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Please use caution not to immerse the device in water deeper than 1.5 m or keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.What phone can take pictures underwater?
- OnePlus 8 Pro. If you are looking for the best waterproof mobile phone and a wallet-friendly option, the OnePlus 8 Pro is the right one for you…
- iPhone 12 Pro Max…
- iPhone 11…
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series…
- Refurbished phones.
As long as the phone is water tight, it would probably ring if it was in shallowish water. If the phone was not water tight it would go to voicemail as the phone would not be working as it would have flooded and shorted out!
Video answer: Galaxy s20: underwater swimming pool test (front/back side video + photos)Can a samsung galaxy s20 go underwater?
The Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes)… Don't immerse the device in water deeper than 5 feet for more than 30 minutes.Can galaxy s6 active take pictures underwater?
Special to the S6 Active is the Aqua camera mode, which turns the activity and volume keys into physical shutter buttons for image- and video-capture, respectively, so you can use the camera underwater.
Video answer: Galaxy note 20: underwater swimming pool test (minor issues)Can i take my galaxy s8 underwater?
- Can the S8 take pictures underwater? On its “water and dust protection” support page, Sony states: “Do not use the device to take photos while performing any type of activity underwater, including diving or snorkeling.” … The IP68 certification that the S8 and S8 Plus have means that the devices will survive in 1.5 metres of water for 30 minutes.
Can the Samsung Galaxy S5 be submerged in water?
- Submerging the Galaxy S5 in water is not a good idea. Water resistant means it protects your phone from accidental splashing, rain, sweat. It does not mean you can submerge the phone in water, it will probably be alright if you do it very quickly but your taking a big chance for an underwater photo. #2 Feb 27, 2014.
Video answer: Samsung s9 underwater test!Can samsung galaxy s5 take pictures underwater?
Galaxy S5 is not supposed to be used in the water, although there will be no damage if you do not let the camera go beyond 1m. It is not recommended to take photos under the water with Galaxy S5. The salts in seawater may also cause some damages to your Galaxy S5.Can samsung galaxy s8 take pictures underwater?
- The Galaxy S8 and S8 plus were a huge improvement on the S7, with longer battery life and an improved camera is can take some pretty good underwater photos. As above is rated ip68-rated water and dust resistant making it one of the most affordable robust phones in the market in 2018.
Yes. Don't be afraid to get wet. The Galaxy S9/S9+ both have an IP68 rating, meaning you don't have to stop texting or taking photos on account of rain.Can the galaxy note 9 go underwater?
- Just because the Galaxy Note 9 features an IP68 certification, it does not mean it is waterproof or it cannot be damaged by liquid. There’s a world of difference between water-resistant and waterproof. The former means that the Note 9 is only capable of resistant ingress of water thanks to the rubber sealing around its internals.
As previously stated, the iPhone or Android device, like the iPhone 12, Samsung S20 models, and OnePlus 8 Pro, is no longer water resistant after it has been refurbished. This doesn't mean you can't use them to take photos underwater.Can the galaxy s21 take pictures underwater?
The phone maker partnered with National Geographic Traveller India and Wildlife Filmmaker Malaika Vaz to test the Galaxy S21 Ultra's 8K chops underwater… It saves users from having to choose between 8K videos or 8K photos beforehand and lets them easily extract 33MP still photos from those 8K videos.Can the galaxy s5 active go underwater?
Can the Galaxy S5 go underwater?
- Watch the Samsung Galaxy S5 go under a meter of water. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has an IP67 certification, which officially means “dust tight” and surviving up to 30 minutes at 1m underwater. That seems a little abstract, it’s much better to see the device actually make the dive.
For here, I'm going to focus on sports/fitness features. The new S5 starts off by including IP67 waterproofing, which means it's rated for water ingest up to 1 meter in depth up to 30 minutes, as well as being protected against dust (such as sand).
Video answer: Tmobile samsung galaxy note 9 underwater pool testing the ip68 certification waterproof???Can the galaxy s7 take pictures underwater?
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is an amazing phone. Two of its features — a best-in-the-world camera and water resistance — promised a tantalizing possibility: underwater photography… The camera stayed on.Can the galaxy s8 plus go underwater?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes)… Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 5 feet for more than 30 minutes.Can the galaxy s9 plus go underwater?
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9 waterproof in water?
- With IP68, the S9/S9+ are resistant in fresh water to a maximum of depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes and are protected from dust--all without the need for extra cases or covers. Please note: Phone may not perform in all extreme conditions.