What is an underwater technician?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is an underwater technician?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is an underwater technician?» often ask the following questions:
🌊 What degree is needed to become an underwater technician?
A degree in the study of Dragons and Trolls, but major in electronics.
🌊 What is underwater?
- 1. situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of water: "there are underwater volcanoes in the region"
- 2. submerged; flooded: "the causeway was under water"
- 3. (of a loan) having a balance that exceeds the current market value of the loan: US "an epidemic of underwater mortgages"
🌊 What lives underwater?
Creatures and Plants
1 other answer
An underwater technician would be a person who was capable of fixing things underwater.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What is an underwater technician?» so you can surely find the answer!
What are underwater landslides?
"Underwater landslides are marine landslides that transport sediment across the continental shelf and into the deep ocean. A submarine landslide is initiated when the downwards driving stress (gravity and other factors) exceeds the resisting stress of the seafloor slope material causing movements along one or more concave to planer rupture surfaces." --Wikipedia
What are underwater robots?
- There are two kinds of underwater robots: remotely operated vehicles and autonomous underwater vehicles. Remotely operated vehicles (or ROVs) are connected to a cable that allows a human to control the robot from a ship or boat on the ocean surface or from within the robot.
What are underwater rovs?
- Underwater ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) are submersible, robotic systems, used to observe the depths of large bodies of water by operators from shore, or by divers in the water.
What are underwater tornadoes?
There is no such thing as an actual tornado underwater, as a tornado is, by definition, a vortex of air. However, a vortex underwater is called a whirlpool.
What are underwater vessels?
What birds fly underwater?
Technically, nothing flies underwater. If a creature is moving underwater that is called swimming. Penguins are very good at it.
What can burn underwater?
- Sparklers can burn underwater, but the metal flame is much hotter than flame from a match, and even then, it has to be wrapped in tape to limit the amount of water that's in contact with it. So even if you saturated the water with enough oxygen to sustain combustion, I highly doubt that you can ignite anything in the water.
What causes underwater canyons?
What causes underwater current?
- Often caused by temperature differences that occur in deep water, undercurrents can also be caused by weather; underground rivers or springs that empty into a large body of water; or the flow of water through manmade structures such as dams.
What causes underwater disturbance?
earthquakes, volcanic eruption, landslide and meteorites
What causes underwater landslides?
- Excessive pressure due to excessive accumulation of sediment deposition can also cause underwater landslides since it will suppress the geological field under the sea. Earthquakes, especially those centered under the sea, can be a cause of underwater landslides.
What cities are underwater?
Here are 7 stunning destinations to visit if you want to check out seven underwater villages and cities.
- Shicheng, China…
- Kalyazin, Russia…
- Sant Romà de Sau, Spain…
- Mediano, Spain…
- Port Royal, Jamaica…
- The Lost Villages of Ontario, Canada…
- Pavlopetri, Greece.
What country underwater turbine?
- The northern U.K. country has been a pioneer in harnessing wave and tidal energy, and is looking at using these systems on an industrial-scale. For example, the company Scottish Power tested a 100-foot (30 meters) underwater turbine in ocean waters off the Orkney Islands in 2012, CNN reported.
What decomposer lives underwater?
a plankton is n a undersea animal. there is also more
What dinosaurs live underwater?
No known dinosaurs lived underwater, except some types of birds, which are technically dinosaurs. These would include some Hesperornithiformes. Large reptiles that lived in the sea alongside dinosaurs include plesiosaurs, pliosaurs, mosasaurs, and ichthyosaurs.
What epoxy cures underwater?
FlexEpox creates permanent structural bonds that bend without breaking for quick and easy gluing repairs on fiberglass, metal, plastic, and wood. It has an easy-to-use 1:1 mix ratio, works on wet or damp surfaces, and also cures underwater, making it ideal for hull repairs.
What forms lava underwater?
An underwater volcano forms lava underwater.
What heats underwater geysers?
Magma from the earth's mantle.
What is refraction underwater?
When light travels from air into water, it slows down, causing it to change direction slightly. This change of direction is called refraction. When light enters a more dense substance (higher refractive index), it 'bends' more towards the normal line.
What is underwater blasting?
- Underwater blasting or submarine blasting as it is otherwise known is done for a range of projects. These include deepening of harbors and channels, excavation of trenches for installing oil and gas pipelines and communication cables, demolition work and excavation for foundations (civil engineering).
What is underwater city?
- The Underwater City. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The Underwater City is a 1962 American sci-fi Eastmancolor film about overcoming engineering obstacles for establishing an underwater living environment.
What is underwater concrete?
Underwater concrete is used where concrete needs to be installed below the water line… Care should be taken to minimise disruption of the concrete, as this can cause washout of fine and cement material especially in running water due to the risk of mixing further water into the mixed concrete.
What is underwater cutting?
Underwater Plasma Arc Cutting.
Underwater plasma arc cutting is an advanced method of cutting, cutting and more efficient use of high-temperature high-speed stream of ionized gas beam to melt and remove the metal materials to form incision.
What is underwater exploration?
What is underwater fungus?
- When underwater, fungi are typically microscopic, though once they begin decomposing a plant or an animal, they grow a thick, visible gelatinous layer around the organic matter. This is much like the mold layers that grow on decomposing plants and animals on land.